- Increase bonding strength between existing concrete and new concrete for repairing and rendering
- Increase bonding strength of gypsum plaster when applying on interior painted gypsum wall
- Reduce cement cracking and pull-off
- Increase flexibility of tile grout
- Increase bonding strength of tile grout for repairing work
- Bonding strength with concrete: 1.3 N/mm2 (MPa)
- No leakage when positive water pressure: 0.7 N/mm2 (MPa)
- Resistance to shrinkage (NFP 84-402): 0.8 mm (air)
- Density: 1
- pH: 3.5 - 4.5
Note: These test results are from laboratory test. They might be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions.
Limit of Use
- Do not use directly on coated floor or base coat.
- Do not use undiluted.
- Do not use when the temperature below 0°C.
- Improve bonding between existing and new leveling/ plastering mortars.
- Reduce cracks and peel-off plaster
- To level and to renovate concrete surface with thickness more than 5 mm.
- Improve bonding of tile grout for renovation.