- Laying ceramic tiles, granito tiles up to 60x60 cm on both floor and wall
- Suitable to medium size project where general tiles are laid
- Extended open time resulting in faster application
- Low VOCs
- Longer pot life allows mixture standing longer for use (keep away from heat and sunlight).
- The tiled floor can open for foot traffic after 24 hours.
- Tile can be adjusted after laying within 15 minutes.
- Density of powder : 1.4 g/cm3
- Chemical curing time : 3 – 4 minutes
- Pot life (in shade) : 4 hours
- Open time : 20-30 minutes
- Adjusting time : 15 minutes
- Recommended thickness : 2 – 10 mm
- Waiting time before grouting : 24 hours
Remark: These test results are from laboratory test. They could be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions.
- 20 kg & 25 kg bag
- 3 to 7 kg per m2, depending on the size and weight of tiles
- Approximately 25 kg bag/5 m2