Dustless and light-weight high performance tile adhesive ideal for renovation tiling works.
- Working environment friendly due to its dustless property
- Cost saving: able to lay tiles on 35% more area
- Transportation cost saving from being light-weight
- Very good bonding property
- Ideal for tiling on light weight blocks without rendering
- Tiles can be adjusted for long period due to longer open time
- Longer pot life allows mixture standing longer for use (keep away from heat and sunlight)
- Tiles are adjustable within 15 minutes
- Tiled floor can open for foot traffic after 24 hours
- Density of powder : 1.0 g/cm3
- Chemical curing time : 3 - 4 minutes
- Pot life (in shade) : 4 hours
- Open time : 20-30 minutes
- Adjusting time : 15 minutes
- Recommended thickness : 2 - 10 mm
- Waiting time before grouting : 24 hours
Remark: These test results are from laboratory test. They could be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions.
Limit of Use
- Not suitable to use on exterior wall when tiling higher than 6 m (instead use weber.tai flex).
- Not suitable to use on glazing substrates, wooden surfaces (instead use weber.prim 2 primer and weber.tai flex).
- Not suitable to use on gypsum plaster and gypsum board (instead use weber.tai gres, weber.tai flex, or weber.tai plus).
- Not suitable to use with metal and plastic substrates (instead use weber.color poxy).
- Dustless: excellence for renovation works.
- Good for laying large size tiles, granito tiles,granites, and marbles
- Laying tiles on internal existing tiles
- Cost saving with 35% more coverage
- Laying tiles direct on lightweight block without render
- Low VOCs